Finding it hard to pick the perfect present?
Spoiling someone who (literally) has everything already? No problem.
A Kimmi's Cakes voucher is a thoughtful gift for anyone on your to-buy-for list, whatever the occasion.
Not only does it let them choose what they want, but it can be sent to your recipient’s doorstep.
Plus, they’ll have up to 12 months to enjoy it!
£20 Gift Voucher
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to the purchase of a physical post-able paper Gift Voucher, purchased on https://kimmiscakes.co.uk.
Buying a Gift Voucher
- Posted Gift Cards are physical paper based vouchers that are shipped to your recipient and will be dispathed on the date the purchase is made. They contain a unique voucher code which can be used by anyone in receipt of the code. Kimmi's Cakes can not take responsibility for incorrect entry of a receiver’s postal address so please make sure that your shipping address is correct.
- Gift cards are available to purchase in Great British Pounds Sterling and Pence only.
- Kimmi's Cakes cannot amend the amount of a voucher once it has been created so please make sure your chosen amount is correct. However you may purchase additional vouchers if you wish to increase your amount.
- All vouchers will have an expiry date exactly 12 months from the date of creation.
Redeeming a Gift Voucher
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed on https://kimmiscakes.co.uk
- Gift Vouchers must be redeemed in Great British Pounds Sterling and Pence only and are not valid in any other currency.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against any Kimmi's Cakes product excluding Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers can be used to partially or fully contribute to a Kimmi's Cakes purchase.
- No change will be provided should the voucher exceed the order amount.
- If the Gift Voucher value does not cover the cart cost, additional payment methods must be used in order to complete the payment.
- One or more Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against an order, the value of each Gift Voucher will be added up to a total Gift Voucher value.
- Gift Voucher value cannot be transferred to a cash value.
Gift Vouchers cannot be discounted
- No discounts can be given on Gift Vouchers. This means that promo codes, free gifts or other discounts cannot not be applied to or used in conjunction with Gift Vouchers.
Cancelling a Gift Card order
- Kimmi's Cakes cannot cancel, refund or exchange a gift voucher once it has been gifted.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift voucher following delivery/receipt. In cases where your Kimmi's Cakes gift voucher is lost or stolen, Kimmi's Cakes is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Kimmi's Cakes cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Kimmi's Cakes gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud. All Kimmi's Cakes gift vouchers have a unique voucher code number which is required for online purchases. Kimmi's Cakes cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the unique voucher code have become known to another party.